Company Contact Information
Rest In Power Yoga and Reiki, LLC
1968 S Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Transgressive Medicine is a DBA of Rest In Power Power Yoga and Reiki, LLC, a registered LLC in the State of California. All Transgressive Medicine offerings are subject to the policies of Rest In Power Yoga and Reiki LLC.
- Rest In Power Yoga and Reiki, LLC and its DBA Transgressive Medicine are henceforth collectively referred to as "Company" and/or "We."
- Company's owners, employees, contractors, instructors, teachers, assistants, collaborators, volunteers, facilitators, leaseholders, and other representatives are henceforth both collectively and separately referred to as "Representatives" and/or "Company Representatives" and/or "relevant Representatives."
- Company's clients, students, vendors, collaborators, and event participants are henceforth referred to as "You" and/or "Your" and/or "Yours" and/or "I".
What information does Rest In Power Yoga and Reiki, LLC and it's subsidiaries (including all DBAs) collect and what is the basis for collecting it?
- Company and Company representatives only collect information necessary from you for continued contact as deemed necessary for doing business with Company.
- The information collected will depend on the transaction, and includes (but is not limited to): email address, phone number, physical address, name, pronouns and social media handles. This information will never be shared with third parties without your express written consent, except where California law requires we share information legally with law enforcement. Even then, we will request your consent if possible. We value your privacy, and will only use your information for Company-related business, including the sending of newsletters, promotions for sales, events, classes, workshops, necessary class materials and information, and the completion of sales for items and services.
- Your email address will be included in the Transgressive Medicine and Rest In Power Yoga and Reiki, LLC mailing lists + newsletter sent through MailerLite, Squarespace, Kartra and/or Mailchimp and is subject to the strict GDPR-compliant Privacy Policies of MailerLite, Squarespace, Kartra and/or Mailchimp .
- You maintain all of your rights under GDPR. You have the right to opt out of the mailing list or change your settings at any time. Opting out of the mailing list might prevent the receipt of critical course or session information. We do not sell or give away any personal information.
- For co-hosted events, your email address may also be included in the mailing lists of any course assistants or co-hosts. You can unsubscribe at any time.
What you do with the data (including who else gets access)?
- Only Company Representatives have access to your information, and they only maintain access to this information during the official event/course/class/workshop hours of their official business duties with Company.
Terms, Conditions & Release of Liability
I hereby agree to the following:
- I am participating in classes, events, courses, sessions or services during which I will receive information about and instruction in yoga, meditation, sound healing, reiki healing and/or their related components (henceforth referred to as "Services"). I may also receive information about, instruction in, and products related to other healing modalities, including but not limited to herbalism, crystals, essential oils, ritual, card decks, divination, akashic records, and ancestral work (henceforth referred to as "Related Services"). I recognize that I may also choose to do physical movement, such as sitting, standing, walking, bending over, stretching, balancing, laying down and more. I may be offered assistance through the use of blocks, straps, blankets, chairs, touch, and more. If I do not want adjustments, I will notify relevant Representatives ahead of time. I represent and warrant that I have no physical or mental health condition that would prevent my safe participation in Services or Related Services.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in Services and Related Services, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program or service. I will make relevant Representatives aware of any allergies and take full responsibility for my own safety.
- I understand that Services and Related Services can include physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress reduction and relief of muscular tension. This can cause physical, emotional and spiritual release. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. As is the case with any emotional or spiritual work, it is impossible to eliminate the risk of uncomfortable or intense sensations that may arise. If I experience any pain or serious discomfort, I will discontinue the activity, and ask for support from relevant Representatives. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through participation.
- I understand that Services and Related Services [separately or together] are not substitutes for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Services and Related Services may not be recommended or safe under certain medical conditions. By signing up for a Company Service I affirm that a licensed physician has verified my good health and physical and psychological condition to participate in such a physical, energetic and emotional fitness program. In addition, I will make the relevant Representatives aware of any medical conditions, including physical or psychiatric limitations that may impact my participation, before class.
- If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my participation verifies that I have my physician's approval to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice Services and Related Services, and participation is at my own risk.
- If I am a vendor, contractor, or collaborator at a Company event or class, I understand that I am fully responsible for my own products and services. I understand that Company and Company Representatives are not liable for items that are lost, stolen, or damaged during the course of a Company event or class. I understand that Company and Company Representatives are not [separately or together] liable for any client misconduct experienced during my time as a vendor. As a vendor, I carry my own liability insurance and waive the right to seek damages from Company or the relevant Representatives for any damage caused by participants in the event. If any issues related to damages or disputes arise between my own company and the event venue, I agree to deal directly with the event venue without involving Company in the dispute.
- Company does not offer refunds except as expressly permitted by the terms and conditions.
- There are no refunds for private sessions or private session deposits. If you miss your private session, a Company Representative will create and send you a personalized recording.
- There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers of any kind for missed public classes.
- For Sacred Energy Immersions, once the first payment is submitted, no refunds are available. All payment plans must be paid in full, and if you fail to complete your full payment, participation in any Company Services will not be allowed until your payment plan payments resume.
- For private sessions and Immersions: In case of verifiable emergencies, including but not limited to medical emergencies, Company might grant a full or partial refund, at the discretion of Company, only if you provide evidence that said emergency prevented you from reasonably rescheduling the booking within 1 (one) calendar month.
- For private group sessions where you have been furnished a contract in addition to these terms and conditions, refer to that contract’s stated policy on cancelation and rescheduling.
- If Company must cancel a service, company representatives will offer the option to transfer your payment to a different service. Only when Company is unable to provide a different service, Company might, at their discretion, offer a refund.
- I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in Services and Related Services, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against Company and Company Representatives for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in Services with Company. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above in this Liability Waiver Agreement. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against Company and Company Representatives, separately and/or together. By booking this Service and/or Related Service, I voluntarily agree and recognize that my completed booking serves as complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law in the State of California.